Part-Time Behavioral Health Therapist
The Family Counseling Center of St. Paul’s seeks compassionate, creative, dedicated, and qualified candidates to join its team of professionals who provide behavioral health services to individuals and families in Wilmington, Delaware.
We are particularly interested in candidates able to work evening and weekend hours.
- Masters in Counseling, Social Work, or related field
- License preferred
- Experience and motivation to work with vulnerable populations
- Up-to-date Background Check
- Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish and English
- Some computer experience, with expectation to learn to use FCCSP’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) system
Responsibilities of the Part-Time Behavioral Health Therapist include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with clients and colleagues respectfully and empathetically
- Conducting bio-psycho-social assessments
- Developing psychotherapeutic treatment plans
- Facilitating interventions that meet the needs of clients
- Maintaining documentation of sessions in Electronic Health Record
- Linking clients to community resources
- Attending weekly clinical supervision meetings
- Engaging in professional development to learn best practices and models for evidence-based, trauma-informed behavioral health care
Please forward a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (302) 502-0456.