JOB OPPORTUNITY: Receptionist
Join our Team!
The Family Counseling Center of St. Paul’s is a Community-Based Behavioral Health Agency in Wilmington. We provide a continuum of trauma-informed care to a diverse population of individuals and families, including people who have been victims of crime. Since 2003, we have built a reputation as a trusted, compassionate, trauma-informed, culturally responsive behavioral healthcare provider in our region, and have built strong, trusting relationships with other community agencies in our region.
We are seeking a bilingual receptionist for immediate hire to work at our office at 301 N Van Buren Street Wilmington, DE for 20 hours per week. This position may expand to full-time in 2022. The receptionist maintains a daily presence in our office and is responsible for the following duties:
- Welcome clients and other guests as the first point of contact both in person and by phone; answering basic questions and connecting calls to the appropriate team member.
- Ensure availability of up-to-date client data by obtaining, recording, and updating in our Electronic Clinical Record System.
- Safeguard client privacy and confidentiality of personal, financial, and treatment information.
- Assist with related clerical duties such as photocopying, filing, coordination of mail, and monitoring fax as needed.
- Identify customer service improvement opportunities and collaborate with team to develop solutions.
We are seeking applications with a commitment to customer service who are hard-working team players who enjoy working in a collaborative, community-based, high-volume nonprofit setting. Prior work experience in human services is a plus. The applicant must have:
- Fluency or advanced proficiency in verbal and written English and Spanish
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative and be a problem solver
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted to coordinate interviews.
The Family Counseling Center of St. Paul’s values diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from people of color, LGBTQ individuals, individuals with disabilities, and members of under-represented communities.