A Panel Presentation
Wednesday Evening Nov. 5th from 6:30-8:00PM
2020 W. 9th St., Wilmington, DE 19805
Call the Library to register at: 302-571-7425
Surviving Grief and Loss is something we all must face. This will be an informative and moving presentation. Our panelists are especially mindful of the losses felt by the Hispanic Community.
- Dr. Christine Cannon, Co-Chair, Delaware Grief Awareness Consortium
- Alberto Sanchez, Community Member
- Kathleen D. Seipel, LCSW, Director of Community Engagement Family Counseling Center of St. Paul’s
- Reverend Juan George, Associate Rector, Trinity Episcopal Church
- Earline Vann, Director of the New Hope Program Delaware Hospice
Refreshments will be served.
Plenty of time for questions and discussion.
All are welcome!
Sponsored by: Soñando Juntos/Dreaming Together Hispanic Outreach Group, Latino Immigrant Victims of Crime Subcommittee (LIV) of the DE Victims’ Rights Task Force, Delaware Grief Awareness Consortium, and The Family Counseling Center of St. Paul’s.